General Refund Terms
Unless otherwise stated, all fees for Managed WordPress Hosting, Dedicated WordPress Support, Hourly WordPress Support and related services are non-refundable, in whole or in part. This applies even if the monthly subscription service is suspended or terminated prior to the end of the current contract term.
General terms apply to all eligible refunds. Special terms may apply to a specific product and service which are outlined below:
• No refund will be issued if your service is suspended or terminated for cause.
• All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars. You bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate between the time of payment and the time of the refund.
• Unless requested otherwise, refunds will be credited to your PayPal account or credit card. Webueno is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of a refund.
• Any processing fee will be deducted from the refund. Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when initial purchase of the service was made.
To submit a refund request, please send an email to email@example.com. The following information must be included in your request:
• The reason for the refund;
• Transaction identifying information such as the account username, email ID, transaction number and domain name;
• Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
• Dedicated Servers or Dedicated IP Addresses;
• Any services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion;
• Stock image purchases;
• Any fees paid by you to Savvy SEO for providing non-service related support.
Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for SSL Certificates are non-refundable or transferable, in whole or in part.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managed WordPress Hosting Terms
All services that the Webueno team provides under Managed WordPress Hosting are charged every 1st of the month. This includes all hours that have been tracked during the previous month, in addition to the monthly plan fee.
All invoices must be paid within 30 days of the day the invoice is issued. There cannot be more than one unpaid invoice outstanding. In such case where an invoice is outstanding more than 30 days, Savvy SEO will terminate services. Once an invoice is outstanding for 60 days, Savvy SEO will terminate hosting services.
Under the Managed WordPress Hosting plan, Savvy SEO offers hosting on Cloud-Powered servers. The client is obligated to host on Savvy SEO’s servers. The client cannot host a website with any other hosting provider.
The Managed WordPress Hosting offers the services below at £20 per hour. This monthly plan does not include the 1 hour of free support, which is only included in the Dedicated WordPress Hosting package.
- Content updates
- Error and bug fixes
- Expert guidance
- Speed performance
This plan does not include free stock images.
Should you wish to cancel your package, notification must be received in writing at least 15 days before the date of cancellation. All invoices must be paid. Once there are no invoices outstanding, the transfer to another hosting provider will be permitted.
Dedicated WordPress Support Terms
All services that the Savvy SEO team provides under Dedicated WordPress Support are charged every 1st of the month. This includes all hours tracked during the previous month, in addition to the monthly plan fee.
All invoices must be paid within 30 days of the invoice issue date. There cannot be more than one unpaid invoice outstanding. In such case where an invoice is outstanding for more than 30 days, Savvy SEO will terminate services. Once an invoice is outstanding for 60 days, Savvy SEO will terminate hosting services.
Under the Dedicated WordPress Support plan, Savvy SEO offers hosting on Cloud-Powered servers. You are not obligated to host on Savvy SEO’s servers. You can host your website with any hosting provider and still receive services under Dedicated WordPress Support plan. The price of the Dedicated WordPress support package remains the same, whether you are hosting with Savvy SEO or with another provider.
Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Dedicated WordPress Support and related services are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your Dedicated WordPress Support service is suspended or terminated prior to the end of your current contract term.
Hourly WordPress Support Terms
All services that the Savvy SEO team provide under Hourly WordPress Support are charged in full and in advance. Once payment has been received, based on the quote provided to you, a member of the Savvy SEO team will be assigned to your support ticket. Savvy SEO maintains all rights to change the quote and to request additional funds where time exceeds the number of hours purchased. Should more time be needed, you have the right to decide whether to proceed or not.
Under the Hourly WordPress Support plan, Savvy SEO does not offer any type of hosting arrangement. Hosting is exclusively provided by your hosting company.
- Hourly Support Package fees may be refundable, at the sole discretion of Savvy SEO, if you, the account holder, cancel within three days of purchase.
- Hourly Support Package fees that are deemed refundable are calculated based on your purchase minus the hours already used for previous or current projects. In the event of a requested refund, all current support hours in use are rounded up to the next hour.
- No refunds are available for used hours that are tracked for the following services:
a) Content updates
b) Troubleshooting (errors and bug fixes)
d) Expert guidance (consultation)
c) Website speed and performance optimisation
d) On-page SEO optimisation
Website Design and Development Refund Policy
All website design and development projects require a non-refundable 50% deposit covering the total project. The approval of this non-refundable
deposit will be at the sole discretion of Savvy SEO. This deposit covers time and resources to begin a project.
• All Website Design and Development fees or deposits may be refundable if you cancel within 3 business days after purchase.
• Approved refunds are calculated based on the total number of tracked hours worked minus the total project fee or 50% deposit.
Website Design and Development Terms
• 50% of the total project fee must be paid before any work can be conducted by the Savvy SEO team.
• The remaining 50% must be paid even if the project is incomplete , if the delivery date has passed and/or due to lack of communication from you or non-receipt of adequate content.
• Additional work not listed in the initial quote will be subject to additional charges and quote updates. You will be obligated to release funds for additional work before the project continues unless Savvy SEO specifies otherwise.
Requirements related to Savvy SEO Template Websites
Savvy SEO Template Websites require a subscription of one of two monthly plans. The Dedicated WordPress Support or the Managed WordPress Hosting.
In the event that you would like to move your Savvy SEO Template Website to a new hosting provider and discontinue your monthly maintenance, Hosting and Support package, you must have been actively subscribed to and paid for 12 months of the monthly maintenance, hosting and support package. In the event that you have not made the 12 months of payments required to cancel, you must pay the balance of the required remaining months to meet the 12-month requirement of this plan.
WordPress Login details
By accepting these terms, the website owner accepts sharing WordPress login details with the Savvy SEO support team.
In the instance where you decide to cancel your subscription to the Dedicated WordPress Support or the Managed WordPress Hosting plan and there is an outstanding invoice, Savvy SEO is not obliged to transfer the website to another hosting company. In addition, access to transfer the website yourself will not be granted unless and until all invoices have been paid in full.